Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

This is an older picture (a little over a year ago), but it's one of my favorites!

It's Mother's Day.  A day to honor the one you call Mom.  I love Mother's Day, because it gives me a chance not only to honor my Mom, but to pause..to reflect on my family, my babies, the ones God has chosen to place in my care, in my heart.  I'm so happy to be a Mommy. 
We aren't doing anything super special today.  Big Daddy is still remodeling, and I am still packing.  We may take flowers to Grandma Grace as Big Daddy's Mother is out of town.  But, super special my day will be anyway, because I will be surrounded by my children,(including Sweet Pea) by all the laughter, noise, and activity that comes with a big family, and I will LOVE every minute of it!
Big Daddy just surprised me with a Mother's Day card as I was typing this (which he made sure to tell me he bought a week ago-impressive!), and Princess B just woke up and came down the stairs hooting "It's Valentine's Day!!". Hahaha!  I love my kids!
Happiest of Mother's Days to you!
The Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment