Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Look at the fabulous antique wagon Princess is standing beside.  What a great display!
 Grandma and Little Princess walking through the corn maze.  This picture softens my heart every time I look at it.  They love each other so much!
 What a wonderful little country store they have for their patrons right on the farm! Look at all the fall goodies!  PS-I LOVE twinkle lights any time of the year!  They add that special something to nooks and crannies!
 Princess B playing in the kids' grain house.  She's right at home with the trucks~she's always playing with her brothers' toys at home!
 Yes, I let her pet the donkey, and Yes, we doused her with hand sanitizer as soon as she walked away!

Is that Princess B milking a real cow?  Nope, just looks that way!  How cute is that?!!!
And finally, a hay ride around the farm with lots of kid friendly Halloween displays along the way.  What a perfect ending to a perfect day! I LOVE small town living!
I hope you enjoyed your fall season, and if you don't have a change of seasons where you live, I hope you enjoyed my day on the farm!
Blessings to you and yours,
The Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment