Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Christmas Happenings

The Queen Mama ventured to preschool with the Little Princess to make a gingerbread house.  We had so much fun icing and decorating.  We snuck a few of the goodies into our mouths when no one was looking, tee hee!

                                                      How sweeeeet is this picture?!!!



I love the look on Little Big Man's face, like "Did he just tell me I'm on the naughty list???"

My Sweet Princess at her Preschool Christmas Program in front of the Church Altar.  I am so thankful a Christian Preschool is available in my small town!



Miss B and I at her Preschool Christmas Program Celebration Reception.


We traveled to a store that puts on wonderful Christmas displays.  It was so crowded, this was the only picture I managed to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment